JUST FIND YOUR ANSWERS BELOW:
AThe success rate of dental implants surgery is high – 96–97%.
What is the success rate for dental implant surgery?
AYou will need someone to drive you home if you received sedation and you could drive by yourself after local anesthesia.
Will I need someone to drive me home after surgery?
Ai-CAT cone beam 3D X-ray image would be recommended as with the lowest doze for the patient it gives the highest precision images for implants and restorations, oral and maxillofacial surgery, TMJ and sinuses. For your comfort, the i-CAT 3D scan could be done in Kaunas Implantology Center.
What kind of x-ray I would need to take for the consultation?
AThe most common symptoms of sleep apnea:
What are the symptoms of sleep apnea?
• noticeable daytime sleepiness (hypersomnia);
• loud snoring (the characteristic of the obstructive sleep apnea);
• episodes patient breathing cessation during sleep observed by family members;
• sudden awakening, accompanied by a feeling of the lack of air (more typical of central sleep apnea);
• waking with a feeling of dry mouth, throat irritation;
• morning headaches;
• forgetfulness, mood swings;
• frequent getting up at night to urinate.
The symptoms for every patient could include one or more of the mentioned. It should be noticed, that family members usually notice these symptoms earlier than the patient.