– OR –
JUST FIND YOUR ANSWERS BELOW:
• noticeable daytime sleepiness (hypersomnia);
• loud snoring (the characteristic of the obstructive sleep apnea);
• episodes patient breathing cessation during sleep observed by family members;
• sudden awakening, accompanied by a feeling of the lack of air (more typical of central sleep apnea);
• waking with a feeling of dry mouth, throat irritation;
• morning headaches;
• forgetfulness, mood swings;
• frequent getting up at night to urinate.
The symptoms for every patient could include one or more of the mentioned. It should be noticed, that family members usually notice these symptoms earlier than the patient.